How to control yourself and eat less
Contributed by: Smarterkids
You may have tried so many times to eat less but failed. You do want to be strong and healthy or lose some weight but could not resist the smell of your favorite food, chocolate, ice cream, sweat food, or junk food. You may drink more water, but when you were really hungry, you still had to consume lots of food, even more food. Did you try to read the amount of calories of the food before you eat it? Did you check the ingredients of the food (lunch, dinner) and how many calories it provides you? Did you take any exercises after you eat heavy food? Do you have dietary plan and follow it every day? To gain weight loss or keep your figure look good, you have to make a dietary plan and follow it all time. Here are some suggestions that may be helpful to you:
- 1. Make a dietary plan or eating schedule that is suitable for you.
- 2. Stick to your plan or schedule every meal.
- 3. Eat good breakfast because breakfast would help control your weight.
- 4. Eat slowly and drink 64 oz water every day.
- 5. Take an appropriate amount of exercises on a daily basis to consume extra energy and stay healthy.
- Always eat healthy food and stay away from unhealthy food.
- Eat healthy snack like a banana, yoghurt, celery, or chicken salad before lunch or dinner.
- Always check the ingredients of the food and how many calories each serving can provide you.
- Actually the best way to keep healthy and strong is eat healthy food regularly and consume extra energy by exercising.
- Always eat meals and healthy food to provide your body with needed energy.
- These suggestions could not replace your doctor's advice.
- Always consult with your health professionals before you make your dietary plan or eating schedule.
- Too much energy will increase your weight and too little energy may be risky to your body and health.
 Related Wihow Articles